Power Electronics and Drives
About the Depatment
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was started with UG programme in the year 1998 and the PG programme in Power Electronics & Drives in the year 2011.
The UG & PG degree programs are designed to achieve a balance between knowledge acquired through specialization and knowledge gained through exploration. The department provides a strong foundation in the core topics of EEE coupled with imparting essential skills required to meet emerging technical challenges in the area of electrical engineering.
The Department has qualified faculty members with an excellent academic experience. The Department is equipped with excellent laboratory facilities since its inception. The department has been consistently securing ranks in Anna University
- Engineering Practices Laboratory
- Electric Circuits Laboratory
- Electronics Laboratory
- Linear and Digital Integrated Circuits Laboratory
- Electrical Machines Laboratory - I &II
- Control and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Power Electronics and Drives Laboratory
- Power System Simulation Laboratory-